The Dutch Stonewall
Want to learn a stable opening in no time and crush all the top players in the club? If your answer is yes, the Dutch Stonewall is for you! FM Valeri Lilov will teach you the typical plans and ideas for this amazing opening through studying key master games that reveal how the system works in practice. The Dutch Stonewall is especially suitable for the average club player and the pawn skeleton which arises is the very reason for that. As a result, you do not need to study a lot of theory but just a few key plans and ideas that will successfully meet all possible replies by White! While this DVD covers most of the best lines for black, FM Valeri Lilov explores in more detail the Classical Stonewall with Be7, as well as the Modern Stonewall with Bd6.
Video running time: 4 hours 38 min.
FM Valeri Lilov, co-founder of Tiger Lilov's Chess School and TigerLilov.com, is a top-notch professional chess coach popular with all of the major online communities promoting the game of chess. His balanced style of play and constant striving for improvement have both shaped his deep knowledge and understanding of chess theory, which he is about to demonstrate to you in his latest high quality DVD for ChessBase.
Pentium-Processor at 300 Mhz or higher
- The Botvinnik and Moscow VariationSpecial Price 22,49 € Regular Price 29,99 €
- Leningrad DutchSpecial Price 22,43 € Regular Price 29,90 €
- Die schönsten Partien der Schachgeschichte - 03Special Price 22,43 € Regular Price 29,90 €
- Angriff auf den kurz rochierten KönigSpecial Price 20,93 € Regular Price 27,90 €
- 1.e4 RepertoireSpecial Price 20,63 € Regular Price 27,50 €
- Wolfgang Uhlmann: Meine besten PartienSpecial Price 22,43 € Regular Price 29,90 €
- Die solide Slawische VerteidigungSpecial Price 22,43 € Regular Price 29,90 €
- Mehr von ChessBase