No fear of 1.d4! - Vol. 1
Constancy and a striving for solid positions are what define Sergei Tiviakov's opening repertoire. On his two repertoire DVDs against 1.d4 the top Dutch grandmaster presents to you exactly those variations and ideas with which he himself has been successful in tournament chess for many years. On the two DVDs all important systems which are available to White after 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 e6 are dealt with in detail. Also, in many areas Tiviakov offers you a choice between alternative variations for Black, between which you can decide according to your temperament. A further highlight of the DVDs is Tiviakov's collection of all the games which he has played during his career with the Catalan, the Queen's Indian and the Nimzo-Indian. Many of these are published on these DVDs for the very first time.
Video running time: 4 hrs 43 min
Born in Krasnodar (Soviet Union), Sergei Tiviakov was a member of the Smyslov school and gained the titles of World Youth Champion at U16 and U18 levels. 1994 he represented Russia in the Chess Olympiads. Since 1997 Tiviakov has been living in Groningen (Netherlands). With his new home country he won the title in the European Teams Championships in both 2001 and 2005 and was victorious in the championship of the Netherlands in 2006 and 2007.
- Pentium-Processor at 300 Mhz or higher
- 64 MB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- DVD drive
- Philidor-VerteidigungSpecial Price 18,74 € Regular Price 24,99 €
- Power Play 12Special Price 22,49 € Regular Price 29,99 €
- Shirov, My Best Games in the Petroff DefenceSpecial Price 22,49 € Regular Price 29,99 €
- The Colle-Koltanowski SystemSpecial Price 22,43 € Regular Price 29,90 €
- The French Defence 3.Nd2Special Price 20,93 € Regular Price 27,90 €
- Masterclass vol. 9: Paul MorphySpecial Price 22,43 € Regular Price 29,90 €
- The Ragozin DefenseSpecial Price 22,43 € Regular Price 29,90 €
- Mehr von ChessBase