Master Attacks - part 1
If you want to win game after game against even the toughest opposition then you need to know the ideas in this DVD on master level attacking chess.
Every chess player reaches the stage where they come up against solid defenders - you try a few ideas but they seem to have everything covered. You end up exchanging pieces and eventually agree a draw. It’s frustrating and you know you have the potential to win the games.
It is important to remember that these seemingly solid positions can be broken down. Imagine an attacking genius like Tal or Kasparov in those positions - they would win! The same winning moves can be played by you too, as long as you’re familiar with them.
Teaching you these advanced methods of attack is the basis of “Master Attacks”, presented by GM Damian Lemos. In this Course, the first of a two part series, 5 brilliant games are analyzed showing how the best players build up an attack, provoke tiny weaknesses then overwhelm their opponents with devastating sacrifices!
You will learn:
- How to meet a threat with a new threat so you keep the initiative
- How to build small advantages quickly to get a superior position
- How to evaluate the chances of success for an attack
- How to keep increasing the pressure on your opponent until they crack
- How to calculate complicated variations
- ... and a load of new crushing sacrifices and tactical patterns that will destroy your opponent’s King safety, leading to material advantage or checkmate!
If you’re looking to take your attacking chess to the next level, this DVD is an essential purchase.
Advanced Chess Edition! - Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 20 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
1.Kuzmin - Sveshnikov, 1973
2.Gromer - Vistaneckis, 1931
3.Negi - Mamedov, 2004
4.Naiditsch - Kramnik, 2009
5.Movsziszian - Flores Vallcorba, 2007
Running Time: 2,5 hours