Attacking with forcing moves
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this DVD which is 2/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto produced by the World Leader in DVD instruction OnlineChessLessons.net.
This DVD follows on from the first DVD in The Club Player’s Manifesto, which had emphasis on basic and advanced concepts of attacking the King and the many factors leading up to the attacking possibility. Many methods and concepts are considered including:
Attacking with The Dutch, Strong Centre, Pawn Storms in Closed Positions - when to play them, Capturing supporting Pawns and the consequences, Brilliant ‘King Hunts’, Two Knights defence with immediate N-g5!?, The Isolated Queen Pawn (IQP) is discussed outlining correct approach from both sides, When to open ‘lines’ for an advantage and many more in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for Club players up to Candidate Masters succinctly guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net
RELOADED Edition! - Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 10 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
1. Steinitz-von Bardeleben
Running Time: 1 hour 55 minutes