Positional Chess Guide
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this DVD which is 7/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto produced by the World Leader in DVD instruction OnlineChessLessons.net.
This DVD looks at ‘Positional Play’ things like voluntarily giving up ‘The Bishop Pair’, How to attack doubled ‘C’ pawns, Placing Rooks deliberately on Closed files, The IQP advantages and disadvantages and many more Positional Play methods. Many methods and concepts are considered including:
Beating The QGD Tarrasch, QGD, Bogo Indian, QGA, Queen’s Indian considered, QGD Tarrasch examined in detail, IQP situation arising after dxc5 considered, Strong Centre versus attempts to undermine it, A collection of small Positional Advantages are no good if opponent can realistically launch a strong attack versus your own King, Passed IQP advantages and disadvantages, Good piece activity creates other transformational advantages, Temporary Piece Sacrifices to gain Positional Advantage, Using the Advanced IQP to tie down opponent, It’s Okay to advance your own King’s Pawn Cover when opponent is tied down, Good technique in the middlegame with more space and many more, in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for Club players up to Candidate Masters succinctly guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net
RELOADED Edition! - Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 10 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
1. Granero Roca-Hauchard
Running Time: 2 hours