ChessBase Magazin Extra 168
Special Price 3,71 € Regular Price 4,95 €
15.500 games (played from September until October 2015)
- Adrian Mikhalchishin was very impressed by the game Wojtaszek-Iordachescu, Yerevan 2014. White meets the Queen’s Indian with 5.Qa4 and manages to quickly get the whole point with simple moves.
- Nicholas Pert presents one of his own games in which he took the initiative at an early stage and went on to achieve a convincing victory.
- Robert Ris analyses a splendid attack by Bent Larsen, culminating in a beautiful queen sacrifice. The victim was none other than Tigran Petrosian, who was always considered an excellent defender but who was left powerless against Larsen’s mating attack.
Mehr von ChessBase
- Magic of Chess TacticsSpecial Price 22,43 € Regular Price 29,90 €
- Learning from the World ChampionsSpecial Price 22,43 € Regular Price 29,90 €
- Lerne aus den Offenen SpielenSpecial Price 20,93 € Regular Price 27,90 €
- Learn from the ClassicsSpecial Price 22,43 € Regular Price 29,90 €
- Learn from the Open GamesSpecial Price 20,93 € Regular Price 27,90 €
- Ludwig 3 - Making musicSpecial Price 37,49 € Regular Price 49,99 €
- Ludwig 3 - Das PC MusikprogrammSpecial Price 37,49 € Regular Price 49,99 €
- Mehr von ChessBase