Counterattack Like a Super GM
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skills will guide you through this DVD, the eighth in the collection of strategy and tactics for advanced players produced by OnlineChessLessons.net, the leader in educational chess DVDs.
In this DVD GM Damian Lemos presents a series of Super GM games that have the running theme of both attacking and counterattacking play. Attacking is an important part of chess, but you need to know how to attack well and also when to evaluate a position correctly. Counterattacking, a powerful weapons in our repertoire, is one of the important facets of the game that we see in these videos. Often we need to defend and wait for our chance to counterattack; this tends to be very effective as our opponent goes from attacking to having to defend themselves which they don’t like to do. Counterattacking is often more effective against an opponent’s poor defense when they are unable to adapt to the new situation.
In this series of 4 extensively-scrutinized games, GM Lemos analyzes each move and the plans and ideas of each player. It is important not just to know how to evaluate a position and see whether you can attack, you also have to know when is the best moment to counterattack. This is taught clearly and concisely by Grandmaster Damian Lemos, one of the best presenters of chess videos and DVDs, and brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net.
RELOADED Edition! - Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 25 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
Running Time: 1 hour 54 minutes