- golden 50 years -
- GM Sergey Rublevsky - Scotch Game 4...Bb4: You can‘t easily beat a centuries-old opening
- GM Pentala Harikrishna - What’s the biggest surprise a super-tactician can spring on an opponent?
- GM Mihail Marin - Why some players are first among equals
- GM Aleksandar Colovic - The Zurich experiment: Hikaru Nakamura meets the challenge
- GM Ivan Sokolov - Top seeds in Qatar and Gibraltar: where chess royalty meets mere mortals
- GM Dragan Solak - You are told to protect your king at all times. but is it time for a rethink?
- GM Emanuel Berg - Is the queen really a bad blockader in the Winawer French?
- GM Karsten Mueller - London Classic: The Berlin and other endgames...
- World Cup revisited: GM S. P. Sethuraman and GM Bassem Amin
- English Opening A22 by GM Aleksander Delchev
- Scandinavian Defence B01 by GM Spyridon Kapnisis
- Ruy Lopez Marshall Attack C89 by GM Milos Pavlovic
- Gruenfeld Defence D97 by GM Aleksander Mista
Games, Combinations, Endings, Studies, Tournaments...