Master the Middlegame
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this DVD which is 8/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto produced by the World Leader in DVD instruction OnlineChessLessons.net.
This DVD has emphasis on the ‘middle game’ looking at ideas and concepts based around Pawn Structure, Bishop Pair, King’s Pawn Cover and many more elements. The opening is also considered on the lead in to the resulting middle games. Many methods and concepts are considered including:
Using the extra space in the French Advance Variation, Advantages of playing The French Advance Variation, Keep the Pawn Chain solid, The Bd3 Gambit explained, Gaining Activity against Black’s Center is useful for White, Fixed Central Pawns become easy targets for attack, Third Rank Attack from Rooks can be lethal contributions to the attack, Outside Passed Pawns enable easy victories and many more, in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for Club players up to Candidate Masters succinctly guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net
RELOADED Edition! - Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 10 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
Running Time: 2 hours 2 minutes