Tactical Chess Guide
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this DVD which is 10/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto produced by the World Leader in DVD instruction OnlineChessLessons.net.
This DVD looks at ‘Tactics’ and how a Grandmaster thinks in tactical situations. Searching for surprising moves, opening lines to the King, King Hunt, In-Between moves, Removal of Key Defenders and many more tactics are considered. Many methods and concepts are considered including:
Clearance moves of your own pieces can lead to an immediate Checkmate, Do not play the obvious attack in an attack - surprise can be lethal, Use secondary threats if no checkmate is available, Using Central thrusts to release Open Lines, 3rd Rank Rook lifts enable tactical blows, Multiple Piece sacrifices are worth it to expose King to direct attack, If you have no Initiative do not start tactic, Two Pawns on the 7th are better than a Queen - if supported, Allowing your opponent to Queen first is sometimes okay, Queens can easily give a perpetual check if there is no adequate Pawn or Piece cover, Invite your opponent to make weaknesses around their King which you can tactically exploit later and many more, in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for Club players up to Candidate Masters succinctly guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net
RELOADED Edition! - Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 10 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
1. Analysis of a position
Running Time: 1 hour 43 minutes