1. DVD drive
2. Mac OS, Windows, or Unix/Linux OS
3. 512 MB RAM recommended for best performance
- What's your Rating? by Miyamoto Naoki. 50 full-board problems with detailed explanations.
- Kato's Attack and Kill, by Kato Masao. Fundamentals, problems, and game commentaries on Kato-style middle-game fighting.
- Enclosure Josekis, by Takemiya Masaki. Dictionary of josekis for attacking and defending corner enclosures, an oft-overlooked topic.
- All About Thickness, by Ishida Yoshio. An easy-to-understand, visual explanation of the crucial concept of thickness.
- The Breakthrough to Shodan, by Miyamoto Naoki. Commentaries on three- and four-stone handicap games for the low-kyu player.