The modern Grand Prix Attack
DVD-Box, ChessBase, 1. Auflage 2014
Please note that an Internet connection for program activation is necessary to use this DVD!
The Grand Prix Attack is one of White’s most enterprising weapons against the Sicilian Defence, and a favourite among club players and Grandmasters alike. This is an opening that must be treated with both caution and respect. Over the past few years Grandmaster Gawain Jones, arguably the world’s leading expert on the variation, has used the Grand Prix Attack to defeat a number of world class opponents, which demonstrates that underestimating its potential can cause casualties even at the highest level. This DVD will provide you with a comprehensive repertoire that explores all of Black’s ideas against the Grand Prix set up. My recommendations include a number of lines which are relatively unexplored by theory, and I have analysed them extensively. With these surprises under your belt, you will be well placed to deliver the devastating blows that the Grand Prix Attack is famous for!&rdquo
- Video running time: 6 hours 10 min (English)
- With interactive training including video feedback
- Exclusive database with 50 essential games
- Including CB 12 Reader
Lawrence Trent is an International Master from England. He has represented England as a player and as a coach and has been a 3-time winner of the Porto San Giorgio International tournament, finishing ahead of many Grandmasters. This is his first published work
- Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3) ®
- DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM
- DVD-ROM drive
- Windows Media Player 9 and internet connection for program activation.
- PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz,4 GB RAM
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 ®
- DirectX10 graphic card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or better
- 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card
- Windows Media Player 11
- DVD-ROM drive and internet connection for program activation.