Learn to Defend as a GM
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skills will guide you through this DVD, the second in the collection of strategy and tactics for advanced players produced by OnlineChessLessons.net, the leader in educational chess DVDs.
In this DVD you will learn the art of defense, just like the GMs employ when they need to defend themselves against the attacks of their opponents. It is important to learn the basic concepts of defense in order to avoid suffering painful defeats due to not knowing how to react. Defense is sometimes a difficult task and a part of the game that many players do not like, often even avoiding positions where they have to defend themselves, despite it being the best option.
Through the various master games we will see how to learn to defend ourselves correctly just like the GMs. This video series is explained clearly and concisely by Grandmaster Damian Lemos, one of the most outstanding presenters of chess videos and DVDs, and brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net.
RELOADED Edition! - Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 25 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
3. Piket-Van der Wiel
Running Time: 1 hour 56 minutes