Ultra Deep Strategy Techniques
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skills will guide you through this DVD, the first in the collection of strategy and tactics for advanced players produced by OnlineChessLessons.net, the leader in educational chess DVDs.
This DVD shows us the secrets of chess strategy at the highest level through extensively-analyzed master games. Emphasizing the correct plans and ideas at every moment, it is a series for advanced players to complement their training with an aspect more difficult than tactics.
GM Lemos clearly and simply demonstrates the ideas that are developed in each game, ensuring that the player can easily learn the strategic concepts being taught. These concepts include: how to play in restricted positions or with limited space, positional plays like capturing the bishop pair, creating logical plans and how to execute them, playing on both flanks, implementing tactics with a strategic advantage, unexpected maneuvers, transferring pieces from one flank to another, making the most of your opponent’s weaknesses, the principle of two weaknesses, endgame techniques, combating your opponent’s plans, spatial advantage, positional sacrifices and more. All of these concepts can be found in this excellent work on the middlegame where we can better understand how the Super GMs play.
RELOADED Edition! - Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 25 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
Running Time: 1 hour 56 minutes