Informator 141 / CD
CHESS INFORMANT’S 141st ADVENTURE
Presents 350 pages of the very best in chess:
1. Milanovic - FIDE Grand Prix Riga (Tournament review)
2. Gormally - Danny’s Chess Diary
3. Ivanisevic - Ivan’s Short Cuts
4. Leitao - Moves That Are Impossible To Find
5. Perunovic - New Trends And Ideas In The Maroczy
6. Prusikin - The Ruy Lopez Exchange Variation (Ideas for Black)
7. Pap - Initiative in the Benko Gambit
8. Delchev - The Rehabilitated Caro-Kann - Part II
9. Griffin - Vintage Tal’s Magic
10. Chess Studies Section - World Championship in Composing (review)
11. Best of Chess Informant presents the selection from chess opus of one of the elite players of the present days - starring: MAGNUS CARLSEN
Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, correspondence chess, endgame blunders, Tournament reviews, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious chess students!
We bring the very best in chess to you for more than 50 years!