World Champion Strategy
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this DVD which is 4/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto produced by the World Leader in DVD instruction OnlineChessLessons.net.
This DVD builds upon disc 3/10 ‘Strategy’ which discussed the many strategical openings primarily using game examples from ex World Champions. Emphasis is also given to ‘The Bishop Pair’ and the advantage and disadvantages in various situations. Many methods and concepts are considered including:
The Nimzo from both sides Strategy, Bogo Indian, Queen’s Indian, Nimzo Indian is discussed, The Nimzo Indian plans discussed in detail, Rubinstein variation of the Nimzo discussed in detail, Black’s Main Strategy versus the White Bishop Pair, The ... Ne8 Nimzo Manoeuvre, Dealing with White’s Attack on the Black King Side, Importance of keeping Black’s c5 Pawn supported, Don’t activate your opponent’s pieces for free, Make opponents Bishop useless in a Blocked Position, Locking Down Doubled Pawns, Denying Counter Play in a won position and many more, in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for Club players up to Candidate Masters succinctly guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net.
RELOADED Edition! - Highlights
- Exclusive Grandmaster/Master Video by a brilliant presenter. We preselect only the most compelling and interesting Grandmasters and Masters to make DVDs for us.
- Highest quality audio and video available with Grandmaster Webcam. No more wasted time listening to low quality videos where it’s hard to hear the audio and video.
- In depth text chapter summaries in PDF format of each DVD’s content to easily reference if you need a quick refresher on a specific topic.
- 10 relevant and challenging practice problems per disc with solutions so you can test your learning and knowledge.
- PGNs included for every game so you can plug the games into your favorite chess engine.
Running Time: 1 hour 58 minutes