Power Play 21 - Schwarzrepertoire vs. Anti-Sizilia
Accept the Morra Gambit with confidence. Tame the Grand Prix Attack. Put fear into the heart of every tedious 2 c3 player. You can make 1...c5 a dangerous weapon whether it’s an open or closed Sicilian.
If you are ready with your favourite Sicilian variation - perhaps the Najdorf or the Dragon - it can be frustrating if your opponent declines to open the position with 3 d4. That’s what this DVD tackles. After studying this DVD you will have a repertoire of reliable lines at your finger tips against all the major Anti-Sicilians:
- 1 e4 c5 2 c3 1 e4 c5 2 Nf3 d6 3 Bb5+
- The Morra Gambit
- 1 e4 c5 2 Nf3 Nc6 3 Bb5
- The Grand Prix Attack
- 1 e4 c5 2 Nc3 Nc6 3 Bb5
- The Closed Sicilian ... and other systems.
- Repertoire recommendations for Black
- Suitable for club players
- Model games with typical middlegame strategy
- Video running time: 5 h 22 min (English)
- With interactive training including videofeedback
- Exclusive training database with selected 50 games
- Including CB 12 Reader
Grandmaster Daniel King a professional chess player for more than 20 years. Besides his chess career, he has built up a reputation as a commentator on television, radio and the internet. He is also an award-winning author of more than 15 books.